Friday, August 16, 2013

This Week


I have taken very few pictures this past week (which is obviously very unusual for me!)!  We've had a busy week (school every day, carpooling, first soccer practice of the year, dinner with Uncle Steve, Wednesday night church, play dates, lunch with friends, and more), but I haven't taken many pictures of our week. 
 
We did have Uncle Steve come over for dinner on Tuesday night and he joined us outside for a little playtime.
 


Kyle can be very shy sometimes, but he really took to Uncle Steve and had a good time playing with him!
 


And, this morning, while Kyle and I were at home playing, he came running to me to tell me to come see the monster he drew.  He's never drawn something specific before, so I was expecting his normal scribbles, but this is what I found!
 
 
Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: