Monday, September 23, 2013

Lydia's Turning 5

My good friend Annette's little girl is turning five years old in a couple of weeks, so she asked me take some pictures of Lydia for her birthday.  We headed to the canal yesterday and she was the perfect subject!  I am really happy with some of the pictures and I hope that Annette is too. 
 
I took a LOT of pictures...way more than I expected to take.  But, I also deleted a LOT of pictures when I went through to edit them.  I did end up with plenty of pictures for Annette that I think she will like.  However, in taking so many pictures in so many areas around the canal, I found a lot of issues that I need to work on.  So, I will keep practicing!  Here are some of my favorites though.
 












 
Also, I finally used my birthday and Christmas money to buy Lightroom (editing software), so I am trying to teach myself how to use it.  Wish me luck!  

No comments: