Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A New Day

For those of you that are worried that I've locked one particular child in his room indefinitely, know that today was a much better day!  MUCH BETTER!

God definitely knows how much one person can handle.  Oh, I know that there are more bad days ahead, I am thankful for such a good day today.  I hope to be able to look back on this day to remind myself that there are good days in the midst of long, hard days!

Kyle took a TWO HOUR NAP!  Normally, this would be normal and not blog worthy, but since he hasn't napped in the three previous days, I was beyond thankful for his nap today.  Last night, after his tough day, I put him in bed at 6:30.  he fell asleep super fast and slept until after 7:00 this morning.  He definitely needed the sleep!

This morning, he went to our friend Jennifer's house to play with her son Carter while I went on a field trip with Connor to a play.  Connor really enjoyed the play!  Kyle really enjoyed his morning with Jennifer, Carter, and Caleb!  

This afternoon, we headed to the Library for a Halloween festival.  We met up with Beth, Austin, and Anna Liz.  The kids were all dressed up in their costumes (so cute!) and had a good time.  After the library, we met the daddies at Moe's for a fun, wild, loud dinner! 






Thank you, Lord, for days like today!  Thank you for good friends that I can depend on as babysitters when I need someone.  And, thank you for good friends, good times, and good food tonight!

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For his mercy endures forever..."
1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments: