Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 1

Last year, I did blog posts for 30 Days of Thanksgiving.  I missed a few days here or there, but I really enjoyed it, so I'm going to do it again.

Day 1:
I am thankful for my amazing family!  I have so many blessings in my life, but my biggest blessings are my husband and my two boys.  My life is full of love and laughter and smiles and silliness and joy.  Some days it is full of tears and forgiveness and timeouts and yelling.  But, no matter what, I am thankful for each of those moments that bring us together as a family.  The good, the bad, the happy, the sad, the beautiful, the ugly...each of those moments have developed us into the family we have become.  And, I am so thankful for our family...for our being able to do life all together!




1 Corinthians 1:4 
I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.

Family Thanksgiving:
Jeremy - He is thankful for mommy taking care of us and cooking for us.
Connor - He is thankful that this is Thanksgiving month.
Kyle - He was in a bad mood on Day 1 and would not participate.
 

No comments: