Friday, November 15, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 15

Today I am thankful for a fun Friday!  TGIF!!!

Kyle and I went lunch at one of my favorite places, The Inner Bean, with Beth, Anna Liz, and Beth's mom, Mrs. Vicki.  Actually, I invited us to join them, so I'm super thankful for good friends that don't mind me tagging along!

After lunch, we headed to pick up the boys and Beth and I let the kids play on the playground for awhile after school, which is always a favorite activity of theirs!  They all had a great time and really enjoyed the nice weather.  It was cloudy, but the temperature was oh so nice!




After naps this afternoon, the boys and I played outside for a long time.   Then, we had a Friday Night Movie Picnic!  We ate dinner and watched the original Robin Hood Disney cartoon movie.  The boys watched it twice last weekend after I borrowed it from Annette and they wanted Daddy to watch it with them, so we watched it again.  We'll have to return it soon to Annette, so we'd better get a lot of use out of it now!



We didn't do anything exciting or unusual today, but it was a fun day.  We all enjoyed it!

Psalm 118: 24
This is the day the LORD has made.  
We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Family Thanksgiving:
Jeremy - He is thankful that he gets to spend so much time with us this weekend.
Connor - He is thankful for a fun day.
Kyle - He is thankful for watching Robin Hood.


No comments: