Tuesday, November 19, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 18

I am so thankful for smart, imaginative boys who love to learn!  Both boys love to learn, read, and are so creative.  They can come up with some creative, imaginative games and activities!  Connor is learning to read and has been doing so well.  But, if I had to predict a future occupation for him, I would definitely predict that he will be an engineer like his Daddy (and uncles and grandfather).  I see him being a mechanical engineer because he loves to design things and he is very creative.  He is great at coming up with solutions.  He impresses me with his math skills, too.  We are very proud of him!

Kyle is just an original!  He is animated and funny.  He loves to do what his brother does, but he is great at entertaining himself and coming up with activities and games himself.  He loves to play pretend.  This morning, he told me that he was a policeman and that I was the police car.  I asked him how I could be a car and he squatted down and told me to do it, too.  When I did, he jumped on my back and said, "Now you're a car!"

I love to watch and listen to these two play together.  They teach each other so much!

Proverbs 18:15
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

Family Thanksgiving:
Jeremy - He is thankful for a good home to live in.
Connor - He is thankful for Puppy.
Kyle - He is thankful for playing.
  

No comments: