Saturday, November 2, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 2

Today, I am thankful that Connor and Kyle are brothers.  I think that they are so blessed to have each other as a brother!  They love each other so much and love to play together.  The brother relationship is so special and I pray that they will always be close.


When I was pregnant with Kyle, before I knew if we were going to have a boy or a girl, I secretly hoped that I would have another boy!  Everyone would say, "Are you hoping for a girl this time?"  They assumed that since I already had a boy that I would want a girl this time.  But, I really hoped for a boy.  I wanted a brother for Connor.  I wanted him to have a playmate, a partner in crime, a teammate, a wrestling partner, a best friend, a conspirator.  I wanted them to be able to enjoy each others company, to learn from each other, to build forts together, to laugh with each other. 


They have their moments every day where they fight, but they get over it so fast and go back to playing together.  They have such a great time together.  Kyle absolutely adores his big brother and Connor looks out for his little brother so well!  I love watching their relationship grow.  I love to walk into a room and seem them conspiring to surprise me or building a fort together.  I love to watch them do things together.  I love to hear them laugh together!


Oh, I know that they may fight (a lot) over the years, but I pray that they will always have each others back.  I pray that they will always see how blessed they are to have each other.



I am so thankful that they are brothers!

Romans 12:10
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Family Thanksgiving:
Jeremy - He is thankful for the nice weather so that we can play outside.
Connor - He is thankful that Daddy gets to stay home with us on Saturday and Sunday.
Kyle - He is thankful that we got to go to a movie.

No comments: