Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 20

I am so thankful for Connor's school.  Connor has been attending since he was in the three year old preschool class, so this is his third (and final) year.  I am so glad we stayed there this year.


Connor's teacher is Mrs. DiRenzo.  He loves her and the teacher assistant, Mrs. East.  They are so great with the kids.  And, I really feel that he is learning so much.  But, my favorite part is that he is still being talk about God every day at school.  Unless God changes our mind about sending him to public school next year, this will be his last year of going to a Christian school.  I have heard his teacher remind them about God's love day after day by saying, "Remember that your mommy loves you.  Your daddy loves you.  Mrs. DiRenzo loves you.  Mrs. East loves you.  But, who loves you the MOST!?"  And, they all respond with "GOD!"  I love that he is reminded and taught of God's love each and every day at school.  

I am thankful for his final of year of preschool.  (And, oh so sad at the same time!).

Romans 8:37-39
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Family Thanksgiving:
Jeremy - He is thankful for two intelligent boys.
Connor - He is thankful for Mommy.
Kyle - He is thankful for Mommy.

No comments: