Sunday, November 24, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 24

I am so thankful for a fun day of shopping in the cute local shops around LaGrange today with my mom and aunt!  It was so nice to spend an afternoon out and about with them.  We didn't buy a lot (well, Mom and I didn't...Nonnie, she found a great new piece of furniture!), but we had a lot of fun.  I always enjoy shopping days with my mom and I'm so glad that my aunt joined us today!  I am also thankful for a great daddy/granddaddy that was willing to keep the boys for the afternoon.  Kyle was supposed to be napping for most of the time we would be gone, but the little stinker never went to sleep, so Granddaddy got him up after awhile.  They played outside, snacked, and played inside.  Definitely not a relaxing Sunday afternoon of watching football for Daddy, but I sure appreciated his help!

 1 Corinthians 1:4-5
I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.  For in him you have been enriched in every way--in all your speaking and in all your knowledge.

No comments: