Monday, November 25, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 25

I finally took a bunch of pictures today!  During the past week or so I have taken a few pictures here and there, but not much.  We were packing and traveling and shopping.  But today, the boys, Granddaddy and I headed outside (in the brrrrrr cold weather).  The boys played in the leaves, colored with sidewalk chalk, climbed on a mountain of pinestraw bales, rode down the driveway, and played baseball.  They had to get all of their outside energy out this afternoon because it is going to be COLD and rainy the next couple of days.  :(

So, today, I am so thankful for fall leaves and boys that love to play in them!

These pictures show a little bit of the fun they had!



























Psalm 9:1
I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.

Family Thanksgiving:
Connor - He is thankful for his puppy.
Kyle - He is thankful for playing.

 

No comments: