Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 3

I am thankful today for so much!  But, I will narrow it down to the beautiful, gorgeous day that God created for us today and all weekend!

Yesterday, we were able to spend a long time outside.  The boys really enjoyed the cool, nice weather!  And, today, I wanted to go to the river to take some pictures of the boys (in hopes of getting some good pictures for Christmas cards).  The weather was perfect!  It was a perfect fall day...cool, crisp air, not windy, not a cloud in the sky!  The leaves are turning beautiful colors of yellow, orange, and red!  I enjoyed getting to take pictures of the boys (as always) and I did get some good ones of them.  I also enjoyed watching the boys throw rocks in the water!  They had such a great time!  Thank you, Lord, for this beautiful day and for the gorgeous creation you have given us!










Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Family Thanksgiving:
Jeremy - He is thankful for a great church family.
Connor - He is thankful for going to the river today.
Kyle - He is thankful for going to the river today.

No comments: