Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 5

I am thankful for Connor today.  He is such a sweet, sensitive, caring son.  I am thankful to have him as my first born, to watch him grow and learn each day, and to have this time to cherish of his last year before he is in school full day.  I am thankful that he has such a sweet, caring spirit.



One of my favorite things about him is that his heart is so sweet.  One way that I see this daily is in his distinct dislike of the "bad guy".  He hates to watch a show with a bad guy in it.  He doesn't like books with bad guys.  He will NEVER play the bad guy when playing with Kyle or his friends.  He doesn't even like someone else to pretend to be the bad guy, but he cannot stand the idea of being the bad guy himself.  It really bothers him.  His heart is just too sweet!




Thank you, Lord, for this sweet boy!




Psalm 127:3
Children are a gift from the LORD; 
they are a reward from him.


Family Thanksgiving:
Jeremy - He is thankful for living in an area with so many accessible doctors.
Connor - He is thankful for going to school today.
Kyle - He is thankful for going to the river on Sunday (again).

No comments: