Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 6

Today, I am thankful for Kyle.


Oh, this little one is such a mess!  And, so full of energy!


And, he is such a Mama's Boy!  He loves his mama so much!  He loves his daddy and Connor so much, too, but he is drawn to Mommy in a way that Connor never was.



He is independent and challenging.  He is sweet and loving.


This kiddo lights up a room with his energy and laughter.  And, I'm so blessed to have him in my life every single day!  God gave us a big blessing when he made this little guy!

Psalm 139:13
For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.


Family Thanksgiving:
Jeremy - He is thankful for getting to spend time with his dad.
Connor - He is thankful for getting to go to church tonight.
Kyle - He is thankful for getting to go to school today.

No comments: