Thursday, November 7, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 7

Today, I am thankful for my husband.  Jeremy is the best husband!  He is an amazing husband and daddy.  I am so blessed by him and to have him in my life!

He works so hard to provide for our family, but he still has our family as his number one priority.  He never lets work or hobbies or friends or rest interfere with his time with his family.  One of the things that I love about him is that he loves spending time with us/me.  He meets us for lunch (at home or our) at least 3 days a week.  He could eat with friends every day like so many working men do, but he chooses to eat with us.


He loves me unconditionally.  I know that I can often be unlovable, but he loves me no matter what I do.  He supports my hobbies and my desires.  A couple of months ago I wanted to take a photography class, but felt guilty for wanting to spend money on something that is not a career for me and will not be (anytime soon or maybe ever).  It would also mean an all day event so he would have to keep the kids all day without a break on his day off.  But, his response has continued to resonate with me.  He said, "Do it.  It is your hobby, so do it."  He saw how much I love photography and encouraged me to pursue more knowledge. And, I fell in love with him more!


We have two little guys who would love nothing more than to grow up to be just like Daddy.  And, I can't think of a better thing for them!


Thank you, Lord, for providing me with a husband that is so good to me and so good to our children.  Thank you for a man than desires to follow You and desires to know You more.  Thank you for a man that will teach our boys to become men.


Ephesians 5:25
 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.

Family Thanksgiving:
Jeremy - He is thankful for our health.
Connor - He is thankful for making a fan at dinner tonight.
Kyle - He is thankful for going to dinner tonight with our friends, the Harpers.

No comments: