Saturday, November 9, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 9

Sorry, grandparents, but I don't have any pictures tonight!

But, today, I am thankful for friends!  We have some great friends who have helped keep us so busy the last few days.  We have such a great support group of friends here.  We went to dinner with friends one night.  Two of my friends came over after the boys went to bed last night.  The boys played with two of their friends this morning while their mom and I gave a brunch for our Sunday School class.  And, then the boys and I headed to another friend's house to watch the Auburn game and let the kids play.  The boys have had a lot of fun and I've had some help and adult conversations!  A win-win for everyone!

We have lived in Augusta for 6 years now.  We have slowly developed some great friendships that I adore.  I am so blessed to have some special women in my life!  I am so thankful to have friends that are doing life with us each day.  They are in the same stage of life and children as us and they help make our life easier and more fun!

I am so glad that God has put our friends in our path.  They are all exactly who I needed in my life!

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor:
If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.


Family Thanksgiving:
Jeremy - Haven't asked him yet.
Connor - He is thankful for getting to see so many friends today.
Kyle - He is thankful for Mommy.

 

No comments: