Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Connor's Week

I took these first two pictures of Connor earlier this week on his way to the Christmas program at church.  I LOVE them!  I saved one to my phone as my wallpaper and I have purposely turned my phone on over and over again just to look at his beautiful face and beautiful smile! 



The children sang for a couple of songs with the band at church during our church's Share the Light service (a service where everyone brings the gifts that were purchased for underprivileged children).  It was great to watch all of the little ones sing!



And, today, Connor had his Christmas program at school.  The Kindergarteners dress up as the people from the Christmas story.  Connor was a Wise Man.  And boy, was he was a cute Wise Man!



We had invited Sunshine and Granddaddy to come for the program and they stayed for lunch and an early Birthday present for Connor.  We went to Build-A-Bear for Connor (and Kyle) to pick out a new stuffed animal.  They loved it and went to sleep tonight happily with their new animals!

Connor's last day of school for 2013 is on Friday.  It is really just a fun day.  They are having Polar Express Day (watch the movie, eat popcorn and drink hot chocolate).  Then, they get to have their class party!  It should be a fun rest of the week for him!

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: