Friday, December 20, 2013

Extra Time

What do I do when I have extra time?  Today, I took pictures of some of my favorite Christmas ornaments!  I know some of you are rolling your eyes. That's okay!  I just wanted to practice with my newest lens and I wanted to document a few of my favorite Christmas ornaments from this year.  Here they are!

This one was made by Connor at school last week.  I love it!!!  It is his handprint made into snowmen!

The next three are just some that I've really liked over the years!



The boys and I have loved this Auburn Santa that Mimi gave them this year!

And, we've loved this little snowman head from Mimi, too!

This ornament was made by Kyle at Mother's Day Out.  Isn't it cute!?

War Eagle!

I hope you are enjoying your own Christmas ornaments and Christmas tree as much as we are enjoying ours!

No comments: