Monday, December 16, 2013

Family Pictures for The Stuckeys

My friends, the Stuckeys, as me to take some family pictures for them a couple of weeks ago.  I had a great time and hope that they like how they turned out!

They were so photogenic, so I had a hard time choosing just a few to share!

(Click on the picture to open in larger).

Check out Mom Stuckey's blog at Happy Go Stuckey.

I have been so blessed to have a few friends ask me to take pictures of them or their kids over the last several months.  I have a couple of pregnant friends and will be doing some maternity pictures for them in the coming weeks.  I am no where near where I want to be in photography and taking pictures of friends helps me to learn new things.  But, I am no where near where I was when I started taking pictures with a dslr a year and half ago, so I am proud of where I am and where I am going.  I am thankful for the opportunity to capture moments in time for my friends.  These little kids grow up so fast and they change so quickly.  I am thankful to be able to attempt to take a few pictures of them!

No comments: