Saturday, December 7, 2013

The End of Thanksgiving Week

Well, 30 Days of Thanksgiving ended last Saturday and I did not finish my last three days of Thanksgiving blogs.  We were in Atlanta those last three days of November and I did not have internet access, so I didn't ever update the blog.  But, instead of blogging about all of the things I was thankful for, I was busy enjoying time with all of the people that I am thankful for!  

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving week and we finished up our week in Atlanta with Jeremy's family.  We had a great time spending time together, eating, shopping, and cheering for our Auburn Tigers (War Eagle!).  We even got to celebrate the White Family traditional holiday of Thanksmas!  (What!?  Your family doesn't celebrate Thanksmas!?)





Thanksmas present Head Lamps were a big hit for the four older kids!












Mimi, Bobbles, and all of the Grandchildren!


So to end my 30 days of Thanksgiving (only a week late!), I am thankful for my family, each and everyone of them, near and far!  I am thankful for good health for our family.  I am thankful for good jobs.  I am thankful for good friends.  And, most of all, I am thankful for a loving God that desires to have relationships with us.  I am thankful for an awesome God that provides us with everyone of our needs.  I am thankful for my salvation.  I am thankful for God's love and forgiveness.  And, I am thankful to be a Child of God!

John 1:12
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

No comments: