Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pictures for Friends

Sorry Grandparents.  This post does not include any pictures of Connor and Kyle!

The weekend before Christmas, I was supposed to take maternity/family pictures for my friend Jill.  That Saturday proved to be a beautiful day!  Unfortunately, one of her daughters got sick and we had to reschedule.  So, I called my friend Beth to see if she could work in picture that day for her.  She had wanted to do maternity/family pictures sometime, so we planned to do them that afternoon.  The day was supposed to be cloudy, so we planned on doing them in the early afternoon thinking the clouds would block the bright sun, but it ended up being the most beautiful part of the day and the clouds did not help like I had planned!  On top of the of the not ideal lighting, Anna Liz was grumpy and not cooperating.  Later, they found out she had a fever and did not feel good!  We were hoping to re-shoot sometime in January, but she's in labor now, so these will just have to do!


The rescheduled date for Jill was Sunday and we had beautiful weather!  There were a few poses I would have liked to have done, but couldn't because the ground was so muddy from days of rain.  However, overall, I was happy with the pictures and most importantly, Jill was very happy with them!

(If you click on the picture, the collage will be larger and easier to see.)

Let me know what you think!

I am so thankful for the opportunity to practice photography on other people!

No comments: