Monday, February 3, 2014

Funny Boys - Video

Since my last two posts have been of other people's kids, I figured I need to post something of Connor and Kyle for the grandparents.  This afternoon, I did a quick video of the boys singing "Happy Birthday" to Aunt Abby and sent it to her.  Afterwards, the boys wanted to watch it and some other videos we've done, so I handed off my phone.  Well, apparently, they know how to make their own videos!  They were cracking me and themselves up, but this one is my favorite.  

First of all, I don't know where Kyle learned or heard the word "funky".  I have no idea!


Second, I don't know why Connor wanted Kyle to open his mouth, but it cracks me up that Kyle just keeps saying "funky" with a bigger mouth!  Especially the last time...so funny!

The best part though was watching them laugh at themselves over and over again as they watched this over and over and over and over again!

These kids crack me up!

No comments: