Saturday, February 1, 2014

Newborn Photos for a Friend

My friend Jill that asked me to take maternity photos for her a few weeks ago (second set of photos in this link) had her baby last Sunday.  She asked me to take newborn photos.  The only newborn photos that I have done were for my friend Annette when she had her baby girl Norah a few months ago (see here) and I definitely do not have the equipment that most newborn photographers have (wraps, blankets, bean bag positioners, off camera flash, etc.).  I explained that I do not have experience or equipment, but she was still interested in seeing what I could do and I am always up for more practice, so I was able to go over to her apartment yesterday to take pictures.  Kyle went with me and enjoyed playing with dollhouses and kitchens with her little girls!  These are definitely not professional quality (comparing them to some of the awesome photographers that I follow on blogs or FB), but I hope she is happy with them.

Click on the collage to make it larger.

Hope you are having a nice weekend!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Terrific job!! These are beautiful. I know this mama was blessed with these sweet photos!!