Monday, March 10, 2014

Erin's Heading to Ethiopia

Over the last couple of years, I have gotten to know a recent college grad at church named Erin.  Erin has a heart for the Lord and for serving others in any way she can.  She will be heading to Ethiopia to be a missionary for the next two years through the IMB's Journeyman program.  She is so excited about the things that God will do in her life and through her over the next two years and I am so excited for her amazing journey.  Over the last year she has worked so incredibly hard to eat healthy and exercise and she has lost over one hundred pounds...yes 100 plus pounds!!!  I'm so excited for the journey she is taking and all of the things that she will do over the next two years.  But, I will miss her friendly smile!

A few days ago she asked if I would take some photos for her so that she would have some updated photos for her prayer cards and for her grandparents and parents.  I was honored to be asked!  We were able to trade out talents.  I took photos for her and she babysat for us to go out for Jeremy's birthday!  It was a win-win for both of us.

I hope she's happy with them.  It was a learning experience for me (as always), but she was a great model!


No comments: