Sunday, March 2, 2014

Our Week

So, a couple of weeks ago, I titled my post "An Uneventful Week".  The next week we had an ice storm, a power outage, an earthquake, bought a new to us van, and went on a trip to North Carolina.  I will NEVER again title a post "An Uneventful Week" again!  I am afraid I jinxed us!  But, I will always be thankful when we have those type of uneventful weeks.  The crazy week of events a few weeks ago gave me a new appreciation for simple weeks.

So, after a "simple" week, I am thankful for the simple things of playgrounds, beautiful weather, bike riding, and happy boys!

Connor has absolutely beautiful eyes and eyelashes.  And, as a boy, he will never appreciate how long and perfect his eyelashes are!!





















We hope you have a great week!

No comments: