Thursday, July 10, 2014

Callaway Gardens

We spent Wednesday afternoon at Callaway Gardens.  We started at the Butterfly Center and then headed to the beach.  

Kyle wanted to have a butterfly land on his finger so bad.  I figured one would not ever land on him no matter what he did, but I told him he had to be still or it would not come near him.  Well, as you can guess, Kyle cannot be still for more than 3 seconds unless he is asleep!   So, he kept walking around with his finger out thinking it would land on it.  So cute!



The kids had a great time on the beach and playing in the lake.  I did not get any pictures because I was in the water with them the whole time, but believe me, they had a blast!

After the water, they took a little train ride and then played putt-putt.  Later they finished up with some giant checkers.







These three have had such a great time together this week and Sunshine and Granddaddy have worn us out!






No comments: