Saturday, November 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Day 1

I kind of debated with myself on whether or not I would do my annual "30 Days of Thanksgiving" posts this year.  Life has gotten busy!  Between just normal life things, adoption, and work, I feel like we have had a busy last few weeks/months.  And, adding one more thing to my "to do" list seemed overwhelming at first.  But, I also was reminded of all I have to be thankful for in our life.  All those normal life things, adoption, and work things that make us busy are all of the things that make our life wonderful.  And, for that, I am thankful!  I am thankful that we have a full life.  I am thankful that we have a life that is full of love, laughter, friends, good jobs, and family.  So, this month, I will take time each day (hopefully) to write down some of the many (MANY) things that I am so thankful for in our crazy, fun, happy life.  I hope you will follow along this month and that you will take a few moments to remember all that you are thankful for in your life, too!

So, on this first day of November, I am so thankful for our crazy, busy life!  I am so thankful that we have friends and family that help make our life full.  I am so thankful that we have good jobs, good friends, wonderful family, and good schools to make our life full.  I am so thankful for the adventure of adoption that we are in the middle of right now that is adding to making our life even more full.  I am so thankful for busy days and full hearts!


If you are interested in our 30 Days of Thanksgiving for past two years, you can find the posts here (2013) and here (2012),

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-8

1 comment:

jozphotos said...

Just discovered your blog :) Your boys are so adorable!