Monday, November 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Day 3

I am thankful for Connor and Kyle!

I am so thankful that they are brothers.  I am so thankful that they have each other.  I am so thankful that they get to grow up together!  They get to play together, love each other, enjoy each other and even fight with each other.  From playing together to fighting with each other, they will learn so much about life.  They will learn to fight fair.  They will learn to get along even when they don't agree.  They will learn to defend each other.  They will learn to support each other.  They will learn to laugh together.  They will learn to be each others biggest cheerleader.  Brothers are such a special thing.  And, I am so thankful that these two get to be brothers!


(The rest of the Halloween pictures are posted below!)

No comments: