Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thanksgiving Day 5

I am so thankful that Connor had his cast taken off today!  And, that he's getting around really well now!  He still has a few weeks of restrictions (no PE, no jumping, etc.), but his cast is off and he is on his way to a full recovery!  I am thankful that God made bones that can heal and that God made kids so resilient! 

I am also so thankful tonight for Connor's prayer tonight.  In our nightly prayer time, we each thank God for things.  Tonight Connor said, "I am thankful that we get to adopt!".  Oh, goodness!  I loved it!  One of my prayers is that adoption will teach our children (biological and adopted) that our God loves the orphan and desires for us to care for the orphan and that we will see fruits of this lesson in their lives as they grow up.  I pray that Connor and Kyle will both thank God for adoption for the rest of their lives!

Psalm 107:1
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!


No comments: