Friday, November 7, 2014

Thanksgiving Day 7

I am so thankful today for my friends!  I am so thankful for friends who pick up my son to take him to lunch while we are supposed to do a home study visit (one that did not happen today...that's another story for another day).  I am so thankful for friends who listen to me whine and complain.  I am so thankful for friends who support our adoption plans and are so excited for us.  I am so thankful for friends who treat my children as their own.  I am so thankful for friends who encourage me through laughter, prayer, lunches, text messages, and heart-to-heart conversations.  I am so thankful for friends that help me with my children.  I am so thankful for friends that I can trust.  I am so thankful for friends that make me laugh.  I am so thankful for friends that I will have for a lifetime.  I am so thankful for my friends.  

I have the best friends that I've ever had and I am so thankful for each of them.  I am so thankful to DO life with them each and every day.  I have a few women in my life that I cannot imagine doing life without.  They are there for me and with me each day.  I am so thankful for each of them!

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:  If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

No comments: