Saturday, November 8, 2014

Thanksgiving Day 8

I am so thankful for a wonderful husband.  God blessed me with a wonderful, thoughtful, caring, helpful husband 11 1/2 years ago!  I am so thankful that he is the father of our children. I am so thankful that he feels the same desire to adopt that I do.  I am so thankful that he works so hard for our family so that I can stay home with our children.  I am so thankful that he has a heart for teaching youth.  I am so thankful that he listens and supports me all the time.  I am so thankful that he encourages my thoughts and hobbies and friendships.  I am so thankful that I am blessed to have him by my side.

There is no one better made for me than this guy!




Psalm 107:1
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

No comments: