Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Family Session

This was my last session to do for others for awhile.  But, it was a joy to do it for this family.  I met the Bullington's a few years ago when I worked with the toddler class at church that Kyle was in.  One of the little girls in his class was a sweet little one named Pearl.  She had a hard time adjusting to coming to church and spent much of the time in my arms.  I loved it!  She was adopted from China and her older brother was adopted from Ethiopia.  They have an older sister that loves them and is a great big sister!  The Bullington's started the adoption ministry at our church, Reaching Hands.  They have a heart for adoption and for helping others adopt.  I am glad I was able to capture some images of their family!


I have to say, I have really started to love black and white!  Some of my favorite shots lately have been black and white!

No comments: