Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day (over a week late)!

I completely forgot to post these pictures and still wanted them on the blog, so you are getting the Valentine's post a little late!

For the Valentine's Day party at Kyle's class, Beth and I (and another mom) were helping with the party, which needed to include a craft.  The crafts have to be simple enough for 3 and 4 year old kids to do in a short period of time and we try to avoid lots of glue or paint so that the craft can go home that day.  It also has to be fairly inexpensive.  We came up with the idea to have the kids make frames using foam paper and stickers.  The kids would decorate the pre-cut out frame with heart stickers and add a magnet to the back so that it could be put on the refrigerator at home.  We decided that I would go to school on an earlier day and take some pictures of the kids using photo booth props that we bought at Wal-Mart.  I wanted to do the pictures outside, but on the day I wanted to go take pictures, Kyle had the stomach virus.  So, I waited until the next week, but the only day that I could do it was cold and wet.  So, we made do with taking pictures inside.

Here are Kyle and Anna Liz's pictures.



I, also, decided to take some pictures of Kyle and Connor to send to the grandparents with their Valentine's cards.  Aren't these boys the cutest Valentine's!?  (I may be a little biased).
 



We hope you had a great Valentine's (and a great week since then)!


No comments: