Saturday, February 7, 2015

Noonday Trunk Show

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago (see here), my friend Nancy is a Noonday ambassador and my other friend, Melissa, offered to host a Noonday party to benefit our adoption!  25% of all sales will go to our adoption fund!

Purchases made for our party between January 23rd and February 12th will benefit our adoption, but today was the trunk show at Melissa's house.  We had a great time visiting, eating, and trying on beautiful jewelry and accessories!  I am so thankful for the sweet friends who came and purchased jewelry today.  And, I am so thankful for the friends and family who have purchased online already.  I cannot wait to see everyone in their new jewelry and accessories!


If you have not checked out Nancy's Noonday Collection, please do.  Click HERE for the link!  If you want to make a purchase before the show closes, please select Nancy Scott as your ambassador and type "White Family" as the trunk show name.  This jewelry really is gorgeous!

Thanks for supporting our adoption!

No comments: