Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dinner Pictures

We ate dinner at a Chinese restaurant. Usually they speak a little bit of English or they provide an English menu, but this one did not! We have trusted Eric with our ordering at most restaurants and he has not disappointed! It was a lot of fun and it is always so fun to see these sweet babies together. They love to "share" food and whatever one has the other has to have, too! They are just the cutest babies!

These pictures are from Eric and Courtney's phone and the group shot is thanks to their selfie stick!

2 comments:

Peter said...

Crying as I just caught up on your beautiful story! I had no idea you were adopting, but now I will be praying for you guys and I look forward to following along the rest of your journey. Paxton is precious. So happy for you and your family!
Love,
Whitney Mallory

Wanting What I Have said...

Oh I am just so happy for your family of FIVE!!! I've loved reading your story and seeing all the pictures. Praying for y'all as you journey back to the USA. :)