Thursday, July 23, 2015

Last post continued...

 
Start reading the previous post first.  I wrote all of this on one post, but when I emailed it, only the first part posted, so this below is the continuation from where I left off.

It was so much fun!!  I have been so thankful for these mamas this week and I am so glad we were able to meet such wonderful people!

Jeremy took the boys to a playroom at our hotel while I went for the pedicure.  Once I returned, we made sure we had all of our stuff and we checked out of the hotel!  Our guide Aron came a little bit later with Paxton's visa!!  We are free to leave the country with him!!!

Then, we hopped in a van and headed to Hong Kong.  The drive took about 3 hours.  We had hoped that Pax would sleep, but he did not.  He was definitely ready for bed when we got in the hotel!

Now, I am typing a blog post on my phone while my THREE BOYS sleep!  I am so blessed and thankful!!!  I am so thankful that God called us to adopt.  I am so thankful for the support we have had from friends and family.  And I am so thankful that God chose US to be the parents to these three amazing kids!

Tomorrow morning (Friday morning in HK, Thursday evening in the states), we leave Hong Kong at 10:55 a.m.We will fly to Seattle and have a three hour layover.  Then, we will fly to Atlanta and land at 7:45 p.m. Friday night (which is Saturday morning in HK).  We are looking forward to seeing our parents at the airport.  We will then drive two hours home (with a child constrained to a car seat who had never been in one...pray for us!!).  We will get home late Friday nightafter traveling for over 24 hours!  Please pray for us and the kids throughout the next day and a half.  It will be a hard, long trip, but once we get home we can really start everyday life as a family of five!

Once we land in Seattle, Paxton will not only be a son and a brother, he will be a U.S. Citizen!!
 

No comments: