Wednesday, August 26, 2015

One Year Pictures

Connor was 13 1/2 months when he had his one year photos done and Kyle was 13 months when he had his done, so I will count these as Paxton's one year photos even though he is 14 months now.  Today was the first chance that I had on a morning that Kyle was at school to take Paxton to one of my favorite photography spots to take some pictures of him.
 
He LOVED the rocking chair that I took with me.  I've always loved using this chair for photos and both Connor and Kyle have some photos sitting in this chair.
 
I fall more and more in love with this little guy every day.  Our life just got a little sweeter when he joined our family.  So many people tell us that he is so lucky, but they are wrong.  WE are the lucky ones.  We are the ones who are blessed beyond measure because of him.  I cannot imagine not having Paxton.  He just fits our family so well and he just brings joy to everyone he sees.
 























This one may be my favorite!  I love it in black and white and in color!
 























 
 
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1:17


1 comment:

Mrs. Filly said...

Love!!!!! I need to do this! Mine will be 14 going on 15 month ones but who cares :)!