Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from the White Family Super Heroes!

Connor - Captian America
Kyle - Thor
Paxton - Spider-man

And, although you cannot tell in the pictures because our shirts are covered by kids, Mommy is The Flash and Daddy is Batman!

A little over a year ago, I posted these two pictures to announce our adoption:



I am beyond grateful to have our next Super Hero home (for three and a half months!) and to celebrate Halloween with all three Super Heroes!



Isn't he the cutest Spider-man!?!?


I am so blessed to be their Mommy!







Today, we took a family picture not once, but TWICE!  (See the Steed's Dairy Farm post before this one!)!!!


















Trick-or-Treat!



And, this is what Paxton thought of Trick-or-Treating!

 



I hope your Halloween Day was as fun as ours!

From Steeds to Trick-or-Treating, I have loved spending the day with my wonderful family!  I am so thankful to be a family of five, including some pretty amazing Super Heroes!

No comments: