Saturday, October 31, 2015

Steed's Dairy Farm

Today was our annual fall trip to Steed's Dairy Farm.  This is one of my favorite things that we do every fall.  Last fall, I wondered if our son or daughter would be home in time for our trip to Steed's this fall.  And, we are SO thankful that our SON is home!  And, has been home for over three months!

We all had a great time!  Paxton loved everything, especially the jumping pillow and the corn pit!  And, Connor and Kyle really enjoyed the corn maze and the zip line!






This little boy has no fear!  He loved the jumping pillow!


That hair!








Serious cuteness...



















I LOVE my Auburn Family!

























So thankful for such a fun morning at Steed's with my family of FIVE!  I absolutely love doing things like this with our boys and I love seeing Paxton experience new things with his family!

God is good!

No comments: