Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanksgiving Weekend

We spent the first part of Thanksgiving week in LaGrange at my parents.  We had a great time!  The weather was wonderful and the boys spent a lot of time outside.  On Thursday, Jeremy's parents, Mimi and Bobbles, joined us for Thanksgiving lunch, along with my Uncle Larry and his friend Ann.  Sadly, I did not take many photos on Thanksgiving day.  Oh well!




On Thursday afternoon, Jeremy, the boys, and his parents headed to Atlanta to stay at one hotel while my mom, sister, and I headed to Atlanta to stay at a different hotel!  My mom, sister, and I shop and then on Friday afternoon, I always meet up with Jeremy's family at Perimeter Mall and I shop more with Ann and Lee.  

Friday dinner pictures of all six White Grandchildren...









On Saturday morning, we celebrated the White Family Annual Holiday of Thanksmas!



Everyone gets to open one Thanksmas present!







We had a great time seeing everyone in LaGrange and in Atlanta!  But, we look forward to more time with the White side of the family after Christmas!

No comments: