Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Almost Six

On Sunday night, Kyle and I went out to take his six year photos.  After pictures, we went to dinner (McDonald's) and then to shop for his birthday presents!  I did not have any ideas for gifts for Kyle, so I asked him if he wanted to go shopping to pick some gifts out.  He loved that idea, so I let him explore the aisles of Wal-Mart and show me things he wanted.  The night of pictures, dinner, and shopping was so much fun and a great way to spend some one-on-one time together with my almost six year old! This may become a birthday tradition!

Here are a few of the pictures from our session.  I will post more later in the week.



This one cracks me up!  He said, "Mommy, I want to do one like this."  And, then he laid down exactly like this!  Future model!!


We did lots of photos with super hero poses.  He even did several animal poses!  He loved finding different poses!





No comments: