Saturday, October 29, 2016

Fall Family Fest

Our church hosts a Fall Family Fest every year just before Halloween.  We went on Wednesday night in Halloween costumes...Hans Solo, Darth Vader, and Yoda!




When Paxton takes his ears off (which is often), he turns into Obi Wan Kenobi!

When we arrived, we went straight for the big kid inflatables.  Connor and Kyle immediately did an obstacle course.




But, Paxton was not happy sitting in the stroller, but he was too little for the big kid inflatables.  So, he and I separated from Jeremy, Connor, and Kyle to head to the toddler area.  We quickly went to the train because I knew that the train line would get long quickly.  Paxton was so excited to ride the train.  He kept saying "Choo-choo!"  I was in the train with him so I couldn't get back far enough to get a better shot.


But, a friend of mine sent me this picture from her phone!  I am so thankful to get to be his Mommy and to get to ride trains with him!


After the train, we did the toddler size inflatable and played in the toddler area.  He was having a great time!








Later we headed toward the big kid area to find the other guys and we passed some preschool kid inflatables that were bigger than the toddler area stuff, but not as big as the big kid area (make sense!?).  As we passed the slide I asked Paxton if he wanted to do the slide.  I figured he would not and if he did, he would want me to do it with him.  He is nervous on most slides and won't even go up in the Chick-fil-a playground (although he will go up at McDonalds...weird, I know!).  But, I sent him up the ladder by himself (not really sure if he could do it on his own or not) and he made it to the top, slid down and LOVED it!  After the first slide down, he kept saying "More" as soon as he got off the slide and went back to get in line to go again!  His smile the whole time was so sweet and funny!





Connor and Kyle had spent the whole time with Jeremy doing the big kid inflatables and they had a great time.  We finished the night with sno-cones before heading out to go to dinner.  It was a fun night for all!

No comments: