Saturday, November 5, 2016

This Week

We trick-or-treated on Monday night.  All three boys had a great time!  Paxton caught on immediately that he was supposed to go to the door with his bucket and get candy.  He loved it!



  
We have started using Wal-Mart Grocery Pick-Up for our weekly big grocery shopping.  I pick my items from the app and place my order choosing a window of time to pick up my order.  It has been life-changing!  I love it!  But, I still also end up needed a few things here and there throughout the week, so a cookie is always a welcome treat to get us through the store!



On Friday night, we went to the Thomson football game.  They won (big) ending their regular season UNDEFEATED!  They host the first round of playoffs next week.  Mills is the starting QB and exceeded 1000 passing yards for the regular season after last night's game.  So proud of Rob and Mills!




We are enjoying our Saturday!  Hope you are, too!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

My stars, you take such stunning candid shots. Just wow! Love them!