Monday, November 21, 2016

We Could Have Missed This (Post #21)

Nothing has come easy for Paxton.  
Speech definitely doesn't come easy and he has to work on every single sound.  He does speech twice a week with a Speech Therapist, but he also works every single day with every single sound he attempts to produce.  We push him and encourage him.  He gets frustrated.  He tries harder.  And, when he accomplishes something, he cheers and we cheer!  It is hard for this mama to watch her baby struggle with something that is so hard for him, but so easy and natural for most people.  I wish it would come easier for him. I wish that he could communicate better with us.  I wish that I could take the struggle away from him.  But, I know that God can use his experience and his perseverance to make him into the man that God wants him to be.  He will be a world changer.  He's already changed our world for the better!


We could have missed this!  And, I am so thankful that we didn't!

No comments: