Wednesday, November 30, 2016

We Could Have Missed This

Well, I didn't finish the month strong with my "We Could Have Missed This" posts due to travel and life, but I loved posting when I did.  I posted on Instagram and on this blog for the first three weeks of the month and hundreds of other parents posted "We Could Have Missed This" moments, too.  I have loved reading the posts and seeing pictures on Instagram!  And, now, one of the moms has written a blog post for No Hands But Ours (an adoption website with so much information about adoption, specifically China adoption and special needs adoption).  She asked several moms for quotes and photos (including me) to use with the "We Could Have Misssed This" theme.  I encourage you to check out her post and see what could have been missed!


If you are ever interested in adoption or curious about it, please let us know!  We are more than happy to talk to you about our experience and point you towards resources that helped us!

No comments: