Thursday, January 26, 2017

Life Lately

Whew!  I feel like life lately has just been busy.  Just normal everyday stuff kind of busy, but busy nonetheless.  I really haven't taken many pictures, but here are a few from the last couple of weeks.

Monkey see...monkey do...


Watching big brother play football in the backyard.  He was in the "stands"!




My birthday was on Tuesday and I told them I just wanted one picture of the three of them on my birthday!  This is what I got!


I don't get to spend as much time as I would like volunteering at the kids' schools because of Paxton, but on Wednesday Jane Anne came over to keep Kyle and Paxton while I went to Connor's school to help with his Clusters class (a once a week random class that you learn about something that interests you).  He is in the Chinese cluster so they are learning about Chinese culture.  Since Chinese New Year is this weekend, I was able to teach his cluster about Chinese New Year, the Year of the Rooster and the other Chinese zodiac animals.  I made sugar cookies with a China shaped cookie cutter and the kids got to ice and decorate them.  We had a great time and I loved spending time with Connor on his own!



No comments: