Monday, January 9, 2017

The Last Few Days

At Connor's basketball game on Saturday...




CFA after the game...

"Stop messing with me while I eat ice cream.  This is serious business!"




Hot chocolate and cookies make three little boys very happy!


Back at speech after a three week break...


I think these three weeks were good for him.  He needed a little bit of a break from formal speech (even though we are constantly working with him at home) and I'm seeing so much improvement in his speech.  The little things like ending sounds or two syllables give me hope!



Today was the last day of our Christmas Break.  I'm so sad to see our boys go back to school tomorrow.  We have had such a great break!  We saw family, we celebrated Christmas and a birthday, we traveled, we were lazy, we played, we enjoyed each other!  It was just a really good break from the routine of school and activity.  I'm going to really miss it!

No comments: