Monday, July 10, 2017

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours is a wonderful website aimed at families adopting from China or who have already adopted from China.  They do blogs almost daily regarding different aspects of adoption.  Each month they focus on different groups of special needs and July focuses on craniofacial needs.  Cleft falls into this category, so I was given the opportunity to write a post for the blog regarding our family story with cleft.  Below is a link to the post.  I hope that this post encourages someone considering special needs China adoption or a child with cleft lip and palate.  


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Kasey! You were so well-spoken in that article! Well done, friend. I love reading your blog and I LOVED seeing you, your faith, and especially your Paxton shine in that feature article. Impressive! That ending ... about his mouth, about his birth family, about the smile! You made my cry again.